Effective: January 2019
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE nVision Global TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS, INC. WEB SITE (THE “SITE”) OR ANY OF THE TOOLS, PRODUCTS, SOFTWARE, SOLUTIONS OR SERVICES (COLLECTIVELY, THE “SERVICES”) THAT ARE AVAILABLE ON THE SITE. REFERENCES IN THIS DOCUMENT TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE ALSO INCLUDE YOUR USE OF ANY OF THE SERVICES THAT ARE AVAILABLE ON THE SITE
1. OWNERSHIP. The Site is owned and operated by nVision Global Technology Solutions, Inc. and/or its affiliated companies and licensors (“nVision”). The mailing address for nVision is 1900 Brannan Road, McDonough, GA 30253. nVision has various subsidiaries, affiliated legal entities and licensors that may be involved in providing the Site and the Services, and those subsidiaries, affiliates and licensors are entitled to the benefit of these terms and conditions.
6. TRADEMARKS. Unless otherwise indicated all product names, trade names, trade dress, corporate logos, emblems and similar intellectual property displayed on this Site are trademarks. They are proprietary to nVision or nVision is otherwise entitled to use such trademarks. No license is granted to you by the use of these trademarks on this Site. Any unauthorized use of these trademarks is expressly prohibited.
7. RESTRICTIONS. Certain Services may permit you to upload information and data to the Site. You are solely responsible for your data (the “Data”) uploaded to the Site. You represent and warrant that the Data does not, and will not at any time, (i) infringe upon or violate any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other right of any third party, (ii) violate any applicable law, rule or regulation, or (iii) contain any virus or harmful component. You agree that nVision will not be responsible for, or have any liability in connection with, any use or misuse of Data or with respect to electronic transactions. You will not cause, make or permit any infringement or other violation of any third party intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights. You will indemnify and defend nVision and hold nVision harmless from any liability, damages or costs (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees) arising out of, or relating to, breach of this section by you.
9. TERMINATION. nVision may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Site (or any features within the Site) to you or to users generally at nVision’s sole discretion, without prior notice to you. You may stop using the Site at any time. You shall remain liable for any obligations that you incurred before suspension or termination. You acknowledge and agree that if nVision disables access to your account, you may be prevented from accessing the Site, your account details or any files or other content which is contained in your account.
10. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER. nVision has no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to you and you expressly agree that the use of this Site is at your sole risk. No express or implied representation or warranty is given for the correctness, completeness and/or quality of the information provided or made available through the Site. You release nVision and its shareholders, directors, officers, agents, or employees from all liability relating to your use of the Site. THE SITE AND THE SERVICES, AND ANY DATA, REPORTS OR INFORMATION OF ANY KIND MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE OR THE SERVICES, ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, PERFORMANCE, EFFORT OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
11. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS PRIVACY ACT NOTICE (18 U.S.C. §§ 2701-2711). nVision makes no guaranty of confidentiality or privacy of any communication or information transmitted on the Site or any web site linked to the Site. nVision will not be liable for the privacy of email addresses, registration and identification information, disk space, communications, confidential or trade-secret information, or any other information or content stored on nVision’s equipment, transmitted over networks accessed by the Site, or otherwise connected with your use of the Site.
14. LINKS. This Site contains links to other nVision websites and may contain links to other third party websites which are not owned or operated by nVision. Such links to third party websites are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by nVision, its third-party providers, or distributors of the contents of such other websites. nVision cannot control and shall not be held responsible for any content provided on said third-party websites. In particular, nVision does not approve the content of third party websites or adopt such content as nVision’s own content. nVision does not make any representation or warranty regarding any third party websites or the content or materials on such websites. The providers of such third party websites are solely responsible for such third party websites and the content provided thereon. Therefore, nVision disclaims any and all liability for damage or injury resulting from access or use of such third party websites or content provided thereon. Such links contained on this Site are for your convenience only. Access and use of such third party websites is at your own risk.
nVision Global Technology Solutions, Inc.
1900 Brannan Road
McDonough, GA 30253