You know the countless hours, spreadsheets, emails and phone calls that are involved every year working with transportation providers to establish new rate bases. It’s a never ending process whereby no two spreadsheets are the same and you are constantly comparing apples to oranges in trying to determine the optimum provider for any given lane.
This is why you should utilize nVision Global’s rate negotiations services and software.
We provide software, service or a combination of both. Our services include an nVision Global team that will work with the you to establish key project goals and objectives, establish the selected transportation provider base and build your project to your specific needs. Once the project is created, we’ll work with you and your transportation providers throughout the bidding and tender process until everything is complete.
Our Procurement software is a web-based solution that provides an easy-to-use interface that allows transportation providers to see the available lanes, submit their bids and for you to analyze these bids in one place. There is no comparing of spreadsheets or trying to compare one provider’s rates to another where they don’t exactly line up. Those days are gone! Learn more about our Procurement solution HERE
Rate Negotiations Include the Following
- Review of your current negotiated rates
- Possible benchmarking of your rates against like companies/lanes
- In Depth conversations/review of your upcoming shipments and lanes
- Utilization of the nVision Global Procurement Solution
- Import and visibility of all rates and lanes in the Procurement Solution
- Coordination and discussion of rates and lanes with your Transportation Providers
- Train your Transportation Providers how to Submit their Bids Using our Procurement Solution
- Ensure the Procurement Project is Completed and You Are Updated the Entire Way
- Review all Transportation Provider Bids with You and Suggest the Optimal Provider Matrix
- Work with the Selected Transportation Providers to Verify Rate Procurement
- Possible Creation of a Routing Guide from Selected Transportation Providers